We are looking for a DevOps Engineer, with a focus on supporting development operations by performing core DevOps activities including CI/CD and creating/maintaining build tools etc.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Work directly with the development team to develop and test system integrity.
- Design and implement build, deployment, and configuration management.
- Administer and continuously improve our Amazon hosting infrastructure.
- Manage security patches and scans for the production environment.
- Build and test automation tools for infrastructure provisioning.
- Handle code deployments in all environments.
- Participate in the creation, setup, and execution of performance tests to help determine optimal hosting configurations.
- Monitor metrics and develop ways to improve (NewRelic/SumoLogic/AWS Cloud Watch).
- Provide technical guidance and educate team members and coworkers on development and operations.
- Brainstorm to improve development delivery.
- Consult with peers for feedback for infrastructure changes and improvements.
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards.
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes.
- Improve infrastructure development and application development.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore/Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 3+ years of system administration experience with Linux servers, including diagnosing and resolving issues, applying patches and installing applications and operating systems.
- Experience in Internet-facing applications, including security and vulnerability assessment, virtualization, network protocols (HTTP/S, SSL, SSH).
- Experience with containerization/Docker.
- You are an Amazon Cloud geek. Amazon is our exclusive provider of cloud computing resources and you will need to have experience working with the AWS technology stack (in particular EC2, SQS, EBS, IAM, RDS, ELB, Elasticache and the AWS APIs).
- Experience with a scripting language (like PowerShell, Terraform, cloud formation) is a plus.
- Experience with CMS tools, chef, puppet and ansible is a plus.
- Self-starter, able to work with little or no supervision.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment
- Good interpersonal skills and communication with all levels of management
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment