Ideal Computer Systems (a division of Constellation HomeBuilder group) is a leading dealership software provider for Outdoor Power Equipment, Powersports, Marine, RV, Agriculture, Trailer and Golf Car dealerships from the last 30 years.
We are seeking a Junior Developer who will be a valued contributor on the development team of Ideal business management system. Daily responsibilities include but are not limited to performing troubleshooting and analysis for existing system bugs reported by the support team, Testing the fixes, documenting the processes and help support in data fixes. Emphasis in this role is on learning and growth, with a focus on quality and best practices
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Perform maintenance on existing IDEAL code base to address bugs and minor enhancement requests using Delphi.
- Develop new functionality in Delphi under the guidance of the Senior Software Engineers.
- Trouble-shoot existing code issues in a Tier 3 support role, working in conjunction with Senior Engineers, Business Analysts, and Technical Support.
- Provide mentoring to other members of the team to help them learn and expand their skillset.
- Provide guidance with software architecture related to patterns, including SOA, MVC.
- Provide guidance with software technologies/implementations, including REST, SOAP, rich-client, and web-client.
- Other duties and responsibilities as required
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute
- Experience in developing Windows application (Delphi knowledge preferred)
- SQL, XML, HTML, JSON, Web Services
- Knowledge of estimation, design, and unit testing methodologies
- Knowledge of defect management and related systems (Azure DevOps preferred)
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Reliability with great attention to detail, deadlines and time management
- Skilled at code analysis and troubleshooting
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment