Dealer Information Systems Corporation (Client), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a leading business management software provider to agricultural, construction, truck refrigeration and lift truck dealers in North America. We provide technology that powers our customers, the backbone of North America... 2400+ agricultural, construction & material handling equipment dealers. Serving the dealer is our #1 priority, and we pride ourselves on doing so with integrity, innovative ideas, and the desire to have a positive influence on our industry.
Mobile Service Logistics enables technicians to view their daily jobs, update jobs, view real-time inventory and service history as it relates to the equipment that they are currently working on. The back office can dispatch live work orders to technicians tablets throughout the day and get notified when their work is complete.
We are looking for 2 Senior Xamarin Developers who will work as part of a team and will be responsible for the development and maintenance of mobile application. This will include developing new features using framework & standards, spending time on creating new objects and unit test them. The candidates will work with the development lead to resolve customer relates issues and should be comfortable using agile principles.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop new features and maintain existing components in its mobile product based on specifications provided by Product Management.
- Create and integrate unit tests for regression testing to support moving the product towards full regression automation.
- Develop and implement cross-platform mobile application solutions for Android and iOS mobile devices.
- Make suggestions on how to improve existing codebase.
- Perform code reviews on other team members code (code reviews are performed on all commits).
- Maintain effective communication with other developers on project limitation, capability, performance requirement and hardware interface changes.
- Participate in agile planning meetings and stand-up meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned by management.
The selected individuals will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience in cross-platform mobile application development for Android and iOS especially using Xamarin.
- Strong understanding of Xamarin supported design patterns like MVC, MVVM etc.
- Exposure of native application development on different platforms including iOS, Android, Windows etc.
- Strong knowledge of Objective C
- 5+ years of experience with JSON
- 2+ years of experience with git.
- Strong knowledge of REST API.
- Excellent object oriented concepts.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (including Scrum and Kanban)
- Have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience with offline support for mobile applications and syncing data.
- Some JAVA experiences.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment