Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
We are looking for a Full-Stack Developer, who will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ years of experience of developing enterprise level web applications.
- Strong previous experience of developing Single Page applications using TypeScript and Angular.
- Prior experience of NodeJS.
- RESTful services.
- Strong previous experience with Web Front-End development using HTML/HTML5, CSS/CSS 3, SASS, Responsive UI using Bootstrap etc.
- Good understanding of tools like NPM, Gulp or Grunt build automation.
- Experience or knowledge of Uniface is a huge plus.
- Strong understanding of Object-Oriented programming and design patterns, preferably UI design patterns.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with the local team, colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment