<!a href="https://ewsgroup.com/">EWS Group provides comprehensive business solutions for sales, customer service, operations and accounting through purchased and subscription-based software, IT hosting services and professional consulting to both small and large moving companies located in the United States and Canada. As a Microsoft partner, we have been distinguished with membership in their President's Club and have earned Gold status within their partner network.
EWS is part of the Jonas Group, a wholly-owned subsidiary of <!a href="https://www.csisoftware.com/">Constellation Software Inc., a software supplier servicing a range of vertical markets with over 125,000 customers in 100+ countries.
We are looking to hire an SQA Analyst with experience and expertise primarily in manual testing to work as an extension of the EWS R&D team, to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The hired candidates will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
The hired individual will be responsible for:
- Verifying each 2-week release during the Sprint/Test cycle,
- Verifying and closing completed Cases/Tickets/Bugs,
- In-depth testing with special emphasis on UI/UX,
- Bringing improvements to Testing Procedures,
- Building new and refine existing Test Suite/Cases.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2-4 years of formal QA/Testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise level software solution.
- Experience in testing WPF Forms, Web Apps, iOS and Android Apps.
- Strong skills in test documentation/cases, management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Full understanding of SDLC with a strong grasp of Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Strong Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Strong ability to understand business process/logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Must be a good team player.
- Good technical writing abilities.
- Experience with test automation tools such as Selenium, QTP, and Test Complete, etc.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment