Market Leader, a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., is a pioneer in lead generation and contact management systems, and has been helping agents and teams manage, grow, and thrive since 1999. Market Leader proudly serves over 200,000 agents and teams across the United States and Canada.
We are looking for a results-oriented, self-motivated Quality Assurance Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. At Market Leader, you are responsible for planning, implementing and driving quality assurance for our web based real estate products. We are looking for QA Analyst who moves fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get tasks done. You will be responsible for designing test scenarios, completing through requirements, regression and white and black box testing. This role requires collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders, both Onshore and Offshore, to understand the business/product requirements to implement testing.
The candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases based on new and existing requirements.
- Identify, submit and issue errors to development for correction, and retest once errors have been corrected. Track defects and causal analysis to closure.
- Assist software developers in designing test cases. Keep an eye on code reviews for proper unit test coverage.
- Create and maintain test libraries, databases, and test environments.
- Assist with software deployments and validation in QA and production environments.
- Identify and thoroughly document product defects.
- Keep track of new features/functionality added and prepare test cases to verify them
- Generate clear and well-written documentation for software verification requirements, plans, procedures and reports.
- Provide recommendations and suggestions for structuring and improving the testing processes
- University degree in Computer Science, related discipline, or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years of experience of testing web-based Enterprise Applications.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Working knowledge of the HTTP/HTTPS protocol.
- Solid knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- Experience in testing cross browser compatibility and layout issues.
- Experience developing test cases for rapid prototypes and rapidly iterating designs.
- Proficient writing SQL for querying data for validation.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Web debugging tools.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development environment.
- Understanding Application/Web server's infrastructure.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment