NorthStar Utilities Solutions has focused on providing utilities with cost-effective solutions for real-world challenges. Founded in 1976, we are honored to now be working with over 200 utilities throughout North America & the Caribbean. NorthStar Utilities Solutions is the original business unit of Harris Computer Systems. As a result of continued growth, Harris moved to a divisional structure in 2004. Today, Harris employs 1,200 industry professionals in 38 offices throughout North America.
We are looking for a Software Developer to work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of industry experience of building enterprise applications using Java.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases especially SQL Server.
- Excellent knowledge of Microservices architecture.
- Excellent knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Experience of building and consuming RESTful services.
- Experience with Angular 2+ framework is desirable.
- Experience and deep understanding of working in an Agile delivery team (preferably Scrum) is desirable.
- Excellent, effective and clear written and oral communication skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment