NEWSTAR Enterprise, a product of Constellation HomeBuilder Systems, is the one enterprise resource planning (ERP) software system that grows with home building, condo and land development business. Designed for residential construction projects and business management, NEWSTAR is a production and accounting system that helps make faster business decisions, reduce costs and drive growth.
Constellation HomeBuilder Systems is a division of Perseus, an Operating Group of Constellation Software Inc., a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets.
We are seeking to hire a Sr. SQA Automation Analyst with significant experience and expertise in Automation Testing to work closely with NewStar R&D team and product managers to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. We are looking to this person to be a key player in architecting, building, and maintaining Test Automation Frameworks.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 8+ years of experience, with recent 4+ years of experience in Automation Framework development of complex web applications.
- Proficiency in framework design techniques with a familiarity with famous design approaches for automation.
- Experience in mobile application test automation using Appium.
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, MS WinAppDriver with C#/NUnit, and/or SmartBear Test Complete.
- Well-versed with Databases such as SQL Server, and MySQL along with the ability to write/execute SQL Queries.
- Experience with API testing tools like JMeter/Postman.
- Experience with Performance /Load testing tools like JMeter/BlazeMeter.
- Knowledge and skills of building and maintaining CI/CD environment is a plus by using Jenkins/TeamCity.
- Experience working in an Agile development environment is an asset.
- English speaking, writing, and listening skills at an advanced level proficiency.
- Ability to work independently, flexible, self-motivated, and a team player.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a distributed team environment.
Benefits Package: Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Investigates application performance problems, providing appropriate guidance to program managers and programmers.
- Hands-on programming for highly responsive and resilient solutions, following coding standards and development best practices.
- Ensures all automation test results are captured for traceability and consumability by product management.
- Timely attention to detail in keeping data accurate within corporate systems.
- Supports program management to remove duplication between functional QA and what gets done by automation.
- Demonstrates deep caring about user experiences, implementations, what customers are trying to achieve, and ongoing operational success.
- Learns at least one new technology or process that can be incorporated into our process or product suite for business and/or customer benefit.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment