Cogsdale offers a best-of-breed customer information system for Utility companies, that includes financials, distribution, utility billing, customer management, work management, project management, and procurement. Cogsdale extends the suite to include functionality such as: interactive voice response, document management, payment kiosks, and online credit checks.
We are seeking Senior Developer for MS Dynamics 365 Field Services to use cutting edge cloud and data technologies to streamline services.
Primary responsibilities include but not limited to:
The hired employee will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Setup/configuration of Dynamics Field Service including, but not limit to data synchronization; online and offline; push notifications; geo-fencing
- Build Utility sector vertical solution extensions to Field Services (Power Apps)
- Customize and extend the Field Services Mobile Application
- Configuration/design of Dynamics 365 Resource Scheduling Optimization (RSO).
- Build elegant, scalable, extensible, cost effective solutions with an eye towards innovation and agility
- Utilize problem-solving and decision-making skills to understand client pain points and to self- troubleshoot as challenges arise
- Collaborate with other members of the development team and project managers to deliver solutions that surpass client expectations while meeting deadlines and budgets
- Design, write, unit test, and document application code to successfully deliver project-based work
- Work in an agile environment with participation in daily stand-ups/scrum
- Learn new technologies and be aware of industry standards, best practices, and trends
- Work closely with Quality Assurance group to support release process for changes
- Communicate with both internal and external clients to ensure changes that meet requirements
- Actively participate in code review and knowledge sharing sessions
- Assist Professional Services/Support staff as required with the investigation of technical issues
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- BS or MS degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of experience with Dynamics/CRM
- 3+ Years of experience with .NET technologies (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery) to develop software solutions
- 2+ years of experience implementing Field Service.
- 2+ years of experience with the Power Platform.
- Strong knowledge of Dynamics 365 architecture, configuration, and implementation
- Knowledge of modern software development practices such as agile methodologies and DevOps.
- Good communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment