Perseus, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc., acquires independently managed software companies around the world. It provides them with the strategic guidance and financial security they need to become leaders within their respective markets.
As the Information Security Governance Officer for the Perseus operating group, the resource will support the Perseus operating group's central privacy team and certain companies within the Perseus operating group to meet federal, state and agency security requirements by working with the Perseus operating group's IT, Sales and Support Teams. The resource will also be working with specific business units to understand and communicate industry security and compliance related topics.
We are looking for individuals who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done. The successful hire will be located and work out of one of the Contour Software offices (with a preference for Karachi), working as part of the resource-center team and will report to the Perseus Operating Group's Privacy Officer.
- Work with the Perseus operating group's Privacy Officer and centralized IT team, as well as individual Perseus operating group business units to own and drive Governance, Risk, & Compliance.
- Document and implement information security policies and standards (such as NIST, SANS, ISO 27001, PCI-DSS, GDPR, CCPA) specific to certain business units.
- Contribute towards the execution of policies, standards and procedure specifics, set by enterprise standards and industry specific standards as they apply to security governance, risk, and compliance requirements
- Perform security risk assessment activities, including third party evaluation and management, and related analysis, including ongoing compliance monitoring in coordination with the Privacy Officer and external team members.
- Plan and support the execution of risk mitigation actions established as the result of risk assessments and related analysis.
- Contribute to the production and improvement of the content, quality, and timing of security governance, risk and compliance analysis and reporting.
- Monitor and evaluate security measures to protect against reasonably anticipated threats or hazards to the privacy, security, or integrity of protected information (PHI, PII, PCI)
- Manage external audits and assessments, oversee audit findings and management actions plans. Ensure corrective actions are taken. Develop project plans, estimations, specifications, flowcharts, and presentations.
- Perform tasks as set forth by the Privacy Officer and the General Managers of the Business Units that you may support.
- Analyze the future needs of customers and the enterprise and translate these actions to enhance and mature the Security and Compliance program.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology or related technical field.
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5+ years either Information Security Risk or Cyber Security Risk experience.
- 3+ years in cloud-based environments (AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.) with cloud governance experience
- Must have one or more of the following certifications:
- CISM, CISA and/or CISSP
- AWS | Google | Azure Certified
- Cloud Security Alliance (CCSP, CCSK)
- Sound working knowledge of industry best practices (NIST, ISO, SANS, COBIT, CERT) and Legislative and Regulatory and Industry Compliance Requirements (Sox, PCI, CCPA, etc.).
- Clear understanding of SDLC process and how Security validation is tied to that
- Must have exceptional written, verbal and presentation communication skills.
- Ability to facilitate cross-functional teams.
- Ability to translate business requirements into control objectives.
- Strong project management skills.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment