Mortgage Builder is focused on delivering an optimal lending experience. End-to-end Lending Solutions from Mortgage Builder manage the complete lending cycle from loan origination through servicing. Mortgage Builder supports a diverse array of loan products with our comprehensive loan origination system and single-platform loan servicing solution with integrated default capabilities. Mortgage Builder solutions are available as licensed software, hosted services and a wide array of outsourced services. Our combination of lending services and comprehensive technology addresses virtually every part of the loan process for mortgage lenders and banks.
We are seeking a Senior Software Developer - Java, who will be responsible for the design of flexible and scalable solutions, and work solving technical problems by utilizing skills in full-stack software engineering of web applications. Coming to Mortgage Builder gives you the opportunity to focus on developing enterprise services using the latest technologies where your individual contributions will have a large impact. We are looking for engineers who move fast, can break down and solve complex problems, and have a strong will to get things done.
- Work with team to architect scalable enterprise software and services.
- Provide ongoing maintenance, support and enhancements for created services.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with program management, QA and other software engineers to solve engineering problems.
- Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Implement/Code new features and changes requested by the product team.
- Document all work in project management system and track time spent on each task.
- Participate in stand up, sprint planning and code reviews.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, computer engineering or related technical discipline.
- 7 years+ of experience developing web-based applications.
- 7 years+ of experience developing and supporting an API based architecture.
- 2 years+ working and implementing coding solutions in the Cloud.
- Hands on experiences with Core Java with Multithreading, Concurrency, File Handling I/O, Generics, Data Structures and Collections, Garbage Collection.
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Experience with Scrum/Agile development methodologies managed using JIRA.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with GIT for source control management.
- Experience in designing and developing new UI application frameworks.
- Experienced in designing fully distributed system with the use of Restful API and Micro Services.
- Experience in Spring Framework. (MVC/IOC/ORM/JDBC/AOP/BATCH/WEBFLOW/Context).
- Experience in developing Microservices using Spring-Boot.
- Expertise in developing model components using ORM technologies like JPA, Hibernate (Caching, Hibernate Template, DAO) to write Database independent persistence logic and to maintain portable relationships between the databases.
- Experience in using tools like Ant/Maven/Gradle for build automation.
- Experience in implementing API services in the Azure.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with monitoring technologies like Nagios, Ganglia, etc.
- Experience in developing test cases with JUnit, MOCKITO for Unit testing, and logging using Log4j.
- Experience in setting up logging back-end with technologies like Elastic Search/Kibana.
- Experience with infrastructure automation technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, etc.
- Excellent knowledge of the Linux operating system.
- Domain knowledge and business expertise in Mortgage, Banking or Finance.
- Experience migrating older tech stacks to more modern tech stacks.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment