Job Description Summary
Constellation is seeking an ambitious IT/Helpdesk Administrator to join our IT Team. You would be responsible for supporting company desktops/laptops, internal systems, servers, as well as cloud-based applications. As a member of the Help Desk team, this position demonstrates a mastery of desktop support and a dedication to customer service, process and documentation.
Are you passionate about new technology? Do you eagerly await Apples product announcements and CES? Do you have a knack for customer service and helping people? If this sounds like you, wed love to talk with you about joining Constellation Real Estate Groups IT team!
Constellation is seeking an ambitious Helpdesk Technician to join our IT Team. You would be responsible for supporting company desktops/laptops, internal systems, servers, as well as cloud-based applications. As a member of the Help Desk team, this position demonstrates a mastery of desktop support and a dedication to customer service, process and documentation.
- Provide Tier 1+ support for employees, workstations and applications including:
- Desktop, laptop and server support: Troubleshooting, repair, installs, upgrades, etc.
- OS Support: Windows 10, Windows 7; Mac OS; Server 2016/2012, 2008 helpful
- Network Support: Troubleshooting network issues and VPN connections
- Network Administration: Responsibility for and management of Active Directory user accounts and resource permissions
- Disaster Recovery: Virus/spyware removal, email/browser repair, PC restore, etc.
- Training (Home and business): Computer and software, Internet, Office, Outlook, etc.
- Strong knowledge of all Microsoft desktop and server products.
- Demonstrated flexibility, adaptability and willingness required to drive tasks to completion.
- Works closely with System Administrators to identify and resolve issues, as well as provide a communications path between users and the IT team.
- Ability to communicate clearly in both oral and written form.
- Must work cooperatively with both onsite and remote team members.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly, be a self-starter and team player. Strong attention to detail and a customer focused attitude.
- Ability to make decisions in accordance with the rules and regulations governing the organizational unit to which assigned
- Requires a high school diploma or equivalent
- 3+ years experience network and computer support including Windows and Mac OS
- 3+ years experience software problem resolution, which includes off the shelf products from Microsoft, proprietary applications, and cloud-based applications.
- 2+ years experience with server virtualization technologies (e.g. VMWare, Hyper-V, Xen, etc.)
- 2+ years experience with Windows Server operating systems & technologies (.NET, IIS, etc.)
- Strong analysis and troubleshooting skills including experience with related tools
- Ability to manage network and desktop support for 200+ user multi-floor facilities including servers, backup devices, switches and cabling with minimal supervision
- Experience supporting a wide range of desktop and server issues
- Skilled with all Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft operating systems, and Active Directory administration
- Experience with Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager a plus
- Microsoft Certifications (MCP, MCSA) a plus
- Exceptional organization and communications skills
- Regularly uses PC & phone equipment
- May occasionally require after-hours or off-shift duties to complete upgrades and maintenance
- Recurring lifting of moderately heavy items (up to 50 pounds) such as workstations, monitors, servers, and furniture components.
Constellation Software is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Additionally, Constellation Software offers comprehensive training and full benefit options including; medical, dental, vision, paid days off, holidays, 401K match, career growth and opportunity for advancement! Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment