Green 4 Solutions, a division of Jonas Software (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.) provides a range of innovative market leading CRM driven software and services to the Sport & Leisure industry.
The division is looking for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join our team, who will be responsible for monitoring and managing our production Azure infrastructure, as well as for performing technical services work for internal requirements as well as for customer needs. You will consider yourself an expert in Azure technologies.
Above all we are seeking a highly confident individual who has a high level of initiative and is not afraid of a challenge. Success will be measured by happy customers as a result of a great end-user experience that is driven by a platform that is high performing and resilient. You will be able to prove this with suitable key metrics around capacity, utilisation, and cost.
The selected candidate shall work out of the Contour Software Islamabad office, working as part of the resource-centre team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
If you are someone who has:
- Proven ability to acquire specific platform and product knowledge fast
- Strong communication skills
- A desire to work collaboratively in a team with an understanding of DevOps and Support
- Understand personal accountability and has good time management skills
- Ability to get stuck in from the start and highly initiative
- A tendency to respond in a calm and professional manner when under pressure
- A structured approach to problem diagnosis
Key Duties and Activities:
- Consult with peers for feedback for infrastructure changes and improvements
- Build, maintain, and monitor configuration standards
- Document and design various processes; update existing processes
- Create plans to Improve infrastructure through standards and deploy through code
- Maintain backups and ensure disaster recovery is documented and tested
- Maintain site servers and hosted web applications, ensuring uptime and site responsiveness
- Ensure platform is scalable at short notice and understand cost effectiveness
- Build dashboards to monitor the platform and provide automated alerts
- Be willing to work off-hours when necessitated by business requirements or system failures
Nice to have:
- Microsoft Azure Expert
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- PowerShell Scripting, Azure maintenance via PowerShell
- AZ-103, AZ-300 AND AZ-500 certified resources will be preferred
- 5-10 years experience as a System Administrator in a Windows-based environment.
- Working experience with Windows Server 2012/2016
- Good knowledge of Microsoft SQL Server administration and maintenance.
- Familiarity with virtual environments (VMWare).
- Azure release pipeline management
- Jenkins experience
- Experience of Microsoft Dynamics CRM.
- Experience working to Agile Principles and Values
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment