TUNE Inc. (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
Do you geek out on spreadsheets? Do you like to dig into the data, organize the information, and turn it into valuable info for others, like Sales? Then we have a role for you! We are looking for a Marketing/Sales Coordinator to assist with data entry and validation, market research, and campaign management. This role will provide an entry point into our sales and marketing teams, with this role being responsible for maintaining data cleanliness across several platforms such as Marketo and Salesforce.
Youll be responsible for:
- Analyzing current customer data to optimize sales efforts and better identify potential customers.
- Ensuring platform data and Salesforce data are aligned accurately.
- Assisting in planning and execution of automated sales/ marketing strategies, including market research, data entry and data qualifying.
- Reviewing, measuring and rating each prospect using the current guidelines for quality.
- Managing and organizing email outreach at scale for several clients, including strategizing and planning outreach schedules, email list management, sending automation, and list cleansing.
- Identifying, prospecting and qualifying new clients by leveraging Leverage third-party vendors such as LinkedIn and Hunter.io.
- Cross-functional collaboration with Sales Operations, Sales, Marketing and Customer Success.
What youll need...
- Bachelors degree or higher from Europe or UK preferred.
- Experience of using Salesforce.
- Strong English written and verbal communication skills.
- You must have a passion for the online & the mobile advertising industry.
- A keen attention to detail.
- Experience with data entry and have data driven mindset.
- Basic understanding of Marketing and Sales funnel.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Outgoing, positive and energetic personality.
- Solid sales qualification experience, utilizing a consultative mindset.
- Ability to pick up, learn and quickly become knowledgeable in SaaS tech concepts.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Nice to Have:
- Experience of using Marketo.
Timing: 1 pm to 10 pm Pakistan Time (3 am to 12 pm EST)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment