Dealer Information Systems Corporation, a division of Constellation Software Inc., the leading supplier of Business Systems for the heavy equipment dealership market, is building and expanding a team whose focus is on new development working with the latest technologies.
Its primary focus is on developing easy to use applications that are self-learnable. They use the following set of technologies: Java, SpringBoot, Grails, Groovy, Hibernate/JPA, VueJS, and Objective C. For data storage and retrieval, they primarily use PostgreSQL server.
Client is part of Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies – publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
The division is looking for Junior Full Stack Developers to work as part of its team to be responsible for the maintenance and support of the product. The selected individuals will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Minimum Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 0-1 year of experience developing and maintaining web applications.
- 0-1 year of experience with Java.
- 0-1 year of experience with relational databases.
- 0-1 year of experience with JSON, XML, XSD, and XSL.
- 0-1 year of experience with developing and maintaining REST based APIs.
- 0-1 years of experience with git.
Candidates with no experience are also encouraged to apply.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Knowledge of Agile development methodologies (including Scrum and Kanban).
- Ability to design software using industry standard technologies.
- Have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Excellent analytical skills.
- High level of initiative with ability to self-manage.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge/Experience of Java 8+
- Knowledge/Experience of one or more of the following frameworks:
- Apache camel/Integration frameworks
- Knowledge/Experience of AWS
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment