Freestyle Solutions provides essential order, inventory, and customer management solutions that integrate easily with eCommerce platforms to drive efficiency, productivity, insight and growth for multichannel retailers. Freestyle Software's proven solutions help small- to medium-sized companies grow faster by automating critical back-office functions to support an expanded eCommerce presence, including: multichannel order management; inventory visibility and control across multiple channels; drop ship management; rapid, reliable order fulfillment; customer management; and integration with Magento, BigCommerce, Shopify, eBay and others.
We are currently recruiting for a Technical Support Representative. This position is responsible for providing customers outstanding live, interactive telephone and remote access support for our Freestyle Software's suite of products and services. The representative will also perform offline research, analysis, and problem resolution for customer reported problems. The position requires excellent communication and analysis skills with experience in a customer facing technical support experience in a software or SaaS platform environment.
Desired Skills and Qualifications:
- Provides answers in a timely fashion to clients by identifying problems; researching answers; guiding the client through corrective steps.
- Be the customer's advocate.
- Improves client references by writing and maintaining documentation.
- Participates in the development of client training programs by identifying learning issues, recommending instructional language.
- Improves system performance by identifying problems, recommending changes.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; maintaining personal networks.
- Ability to work on call after hours during the week and or weekends as required.
- Critically important to be fluent in both written and conversational English.
- Problem Solving.
- Help Desk Experience.
- Strong Verbal & Written Communication.
- Microsoft Office.
- Phone Skills.
- Customer Service.
- Quality Focus.
- MOM experience or general order management experience.
- SiteLINK experience or general Ecommerce/Shopping Cart experience.
- Computer Programming.
- Business Spreadsheet Application.
- PC Operating System.
- Troubleshooting for applications Windows client (Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10).
- PC hardware and peripherals.
- Basic networking knowledge.
- Familiarity with Jira and Confluence.
- Team Oriented: You embrace the ideas of others in the best interests of the company and our customers.
- Driven: You are a driven team player, collaborator, and relationship builder whose can-do attitude inspires others.
- Entrepreneurial: You thrive in a fast-paced, changing environment and you're excited by the chance to play a larger role.
- Passionate: You must be passionate about eCommerce and ensuring our customers are successful.
- Self-motivated: You can work with a minimum of supervision and be capable of strategically prioritizing multiple tasks in a proactive manner.
- Trust & Integrity: You must be able to establish and maintain trust with your customer contacts and internal colleagues. You deliver against your commitments.
- Attention to Detail: You do not let important details, events, or deliverables slip through the cracks.
- Efficiency: Work smarter and enable others to work smarter.
- Persistence: You have the tenacity to go above and beyond to get the job done.
- Composure: You have the ability to stay calm and maintain performance when under pressure or stress.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit-Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment