ConnectureDRX [a division of HarrisComputer (an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.)] offers the most widely adopted Medicare shopping, quoting and enrollment solution, providing millions of consumers every year with a simple digital experience for finding their best fit plans. With gold standard drug pricing, ConnectureDRX arms consumers with reliable and time-tested out-of-pocket cost estimates to support better decision-making. ConnectureDRXs multi-channel automation saves consumers, carriers, brokers and call centers time navigating Medicare complexities, improving member satisfaction and retention. ConnectureDRX has been delivering compliant solutions for 20 years. Supporting 9 of the 10 top U.S. health insurance carriers, more than 30 national and regional FMOs, and with 4,450 plans on our platform, Our regular consumer market surveys from more than 12,000 respondents affords unique insights on consumer shopping and enrollment behavior, driving innovation in research and development.
We are looking for an SQA Automation Analyst with experience & expertise in automation testing to work closely with the Connecture R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department located in the US.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- University degree in Computer Science or related discipline.
- 3 to 4 Years of relevant experience in Software QA & Software Test Automation.
- Experience in automation using Selenium WebDriver and/or similar frameworks with Java & JUnit.
- Good to have knowledge of Groovy, Geb and Spock framework.
- Good to have experience with Eclipse IDE or similar.
- Ability to manage code repository with TFS and Git client.
- Experience with issue tracking software such as JIRA etc.
- Experience with testing SOAP and REST services.
- Ability/flexibility to adopt coding standards/processes to produce high quality code.
- Ability to follow and incorporate improvements throughout the automation process.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and concepts.
- Skilled in test documentation/cases, management of testing suites for different versions/products.
- Ability to understand business process/logic.
- Knowledge/skills of defect life cycle, defect management and reporting.
- Ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Good planning, organization and task management skills.
- Must be a good team player.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment