Recognized by Gartner as a "Vendor to Watch, CAKE " (a division of Constellation Software Inc.), is a high-growth organization that delivers powerful SaaS-based solutions for advertisers looking to take full advantage of digital marketing opportunities. We leverage bleeding-edge technologies on a global infrastructure to empower our clients with the ability to track and analyze the massive amounts of data generated from multiple channels including search, social, mobile, affiliate, video and more.
We are looking to hire two Scrum Master/Project Analysts. As a Project Analyst, you will use your strong user experience background to contribute to product development efforts related to the companys Business-to-Business digital analytics marketing platform. This will be a key role in helping to ensure CAKE is continuously providing enhancements and new product solutions to improve the overall customer experience.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the onshore R&D team.
Qualification and Abilities:
Essential Functions & Responsibilities:
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, information technology or equivalent experience.
- 4+ Years of professional experience in Project and/or Business Analysis with Project Coordination(Project Coordinator) or Project Management experience in agile environment or Scrum Master.
- Must be extremely structured and organized.
- Strong memory, and ability to quickly deliver information and knowledge about the current project state, when called upon.
- Persistence and assertiveness in following up with others to track down information.
- Ability to work both independently and as a productive and helpful team member.
- Skill to manage multiple priorities with limited supervision.
- Accurate documentation skills.
- Ability to grasp project objectives and functional requirements, in order to assess when changes have occurred, so you can record them.
- Experience with Jira or similar project management tools.
- Experience with FreshDesk or similar support tools.
- Experienced in web technology terminology and nomenclature is desirable.
- Perform daily standups.
- Assist Software Development team by filling out Stories and Tickets with correct and thorough details.
- Follow up on every open issue/ticket to confirm its present status.
- Document low level "blockers ", and regularly followed up on them.
- Help engineers/other product people get time entered for tasks.
- Manage SCRUM and Kanban boards and make sure tickets are in the right state.
- Document decisions and create tickets on-the-fly during meetings as additional criteria comes to light ( "Did something get mentioned and we need a shell of a ticket to come back?”).
- Confirm decision pages are made for changes.
- Focus on the daily operation, and coordination among the engineering team.
- Serve as "scribe” and "recorder” during Development Meetings on implementation requirements and decisions, and ensure those details get translated into actionable Stories and Tickets.
- Assist in monthly and quarterly reports on time utilization of the team.
- Regularly, and actively, engage Engineers and Product team members to record project state changes, and assist with communicating blockers.
- Express Client ideas and complex concepts clearly and effectively, both verbally and in writing.
- Participate as a full team member in all planning and estimation practices.
- Operate with transparency in all situations to properly allow upper management to manage and set expectations across the organization and with clients.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Dealing with Ambiguity
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Integrity and Trust
- Interpersonal Savvy
- Priority Setting
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment