Contour Software has grown from a 13-employee business unit, to a 950-employee organization by the end of its first decade.
As a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc., we are proud to be part of a global enterprise software conglomerate that has grown to become the largest Canadian software company, with employees and customers in 100+ countries. With a broad-based and ever-growing portfolio of market-leading, vertical-market enterprise solutions covering more than 90 industry domains in predominantly mature markets, CSI's recipe creates the perfect environment for professionals to build fulfilling, long-term careers.
What started as a development centre, has progressed into a global centre serving R&D, CS, PS, S&M, and various G&A sub-departments (such as IT, Finance, M&A, Legal,..), at the divisional as well as operating group/corporate level.
While local projects and acquisitions are now also being evaluated, today Contour employees, located in Karachi, Lahore & Islamabad, are serving CSI divisions located in time zones spanning the globe, from Sydney to Vancouver. With mature yet growing service lines, as well as some post-pilot stage services, and the global growth of Constellation as the wind in our sails, we are only just getting started!
The Marketing Analyst Digital & Creative is responsible for continuously maintaining and enhancing the company's brand aesthetics, internally and externally. This includes creating, reviewing and updating the company's marketing collateral in all aspects of design, including layout, composition, and color.
The successful candidate will be an innovative, out-of-the-box thinker who strives for design excellence and enjoys challenges. The candidate also seeks to have a broader role in the business success by being involved in strategic marketing.
Duties and Responsibilities:
In collaboration with Senior Management and HR, the analyst will be responsible for developing company imageries and delivering a powerful and consistent brand. This will be achieved via digital and print form and by leveraging a proven graphics ability with great attention to detail. The chosen individual shall be responsible for:
- Overseeing the integrated design and content of the company's recruitment drives and corporate events, updating content on social media and the website regularly.
- Leading collaborative efforts to implement marketing and outreach plans for the company, including current and prospective employees and customers.
- Brainstorming with team members to develop creative ideas for the company's promotion in corporate events and campaigns. And liaising with third-party vendors to execute successful events.
- Designing the company's marketing collateral such as annual newsletters, employee's welcome pack, social media content, and critical PowerPoint presentations.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Graphics design, Marketing, Communications, or related fields.
- 2+ years of Brand and Integrated Marketing Communications design experience, preferably in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
- Experience leading and managing SEO, social media and display advertising campaigns.
Key Skills and Competencies:
- Advanced knowledge of current graphic design (and related) software applications including InDesign Illustrator, Photoshop, Acrobat.
- Ability to think creatively and problem solve when faced with new challenges.
- Ability to work independently, multi-task, and deliver quality work in an efficient manner.
- Experience working in high technology industry is a plus.
- Experience of video editing is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment