Jonas Software part of Constellation Software Inc. - specializes in complete ERP solutions for the health & leisure, retail, education, payment processing, metals, paper and marina markets.
Jonas operating group is looking for a Payroll & Payments Processor to provide support to the UK Payroll Team by maintaining accurate records and processing in the Payrite payroll system and Great Plains . To provided Accounts payable support and produce bank reconciliations for 1 UK Entity. To process payroll accounting and liaise with others business where necessary.
- Ensure timely and accurate data entry in Payrite and Great Plains
- Perform data audits as needed.
- Maintain data integrity between systems.
- Provide timely and accurate reporting to the Payroll and Finance teams.
- Monitor system for updates.
- Calculate overtime and pay rates.
- Create pension files and upload to pension provided
- Update earnings and deductions, monitoring limits and adjustments, ensure paid to the relevant governing body as per timetable.
- Process recharges to all other Jonas group entities
- Process supplier invoices as per payment terms and recharge to other entities as required
- Bank reconciliation for 1 entity of Jonas Group UK
- Looks for ways to improve / streamline processes and raises them to the Payroll Supervisor for consideration.
- Office administration task as required.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- 2+ years of UK Payroll Experience
- Pension and HMRC regulation experience (desirable)
- Trustworthy – will have access to private and sensitive information.
- Works Independently. Manages time efficiently and priorities time to meet key deadlines.
- Speed and Efficiency. Able to produce significant output with minimal wasted effort.
- Strong Excel skills – comfort with Pivot Tables and advanced formulas.
- Intelligence. Learns quickly. Demonstrates ability to quickly and proficiently understand and absorb new information.
- Analytical skills. Able to structure and process qualitative or quantitative data and draw insightful conclusions from it.
- Proactivity. Acts without being told what to do. Brings new ideas to the company.
- Good Communication Skills.
- Ability to meet deadlines.
- Strong sense of urgency.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment