Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data, and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
We are seeking a SQA Automation Analyst with significant experience, expertise and interest in Automated Testing. The position will work as part of an onshore-offshore QA team, reporting into the R&D Department's management. The ideal candidate must possess the technical tenacity required for test automation of complex applications.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Job Qualifications & Skills:
University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 4+ Years of experience in Software Testing, with a minimum 3+ recent years of experience in Test Automation.
- Experience in building and maintaining test automation frameworks (Keyword Driven, Data Driven, Hybrid Driven Framework etc.).
- Experience with Selenium Webdriver, MS WinAppDriver with, and/or SmartBear TestComplete.
- Experience in automating Desktop, and Web based applications.
- Good with test documentation, test management, test execution, and reporting skills.
- Database, Back-end as well as end-to-end testing experience, including manual testing.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as ticket/defect tracking tools (e.g. JIRA, Confluence).
- Experience with CI/CD environment for automation framework integration with Jenkins/TeamCity pipeline.
- Knowledge of version control systems, such as Git and Bitbucket.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile (Scrum/Kanban) work environment.
- Experience in all areas of testing development lifecycle.
- Must be resourceful, proactive, self-starter, able to work alone and as a team player in a dynamic environment.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment