We are looking for 3 Accounting trainees who will be trained and will work closely with Senior team members in Contour Karachi Office to create and analyze financial reports, process accounts payable and receivable and manage invoices and tax payments.
The selected candidate will get the opportunity to work in diverse areas of finance under the team of experienced professionals. It is a 3-month paid internship program which can potentially be converted into full time employment based on performance.
- Record day to day financial transactions and complete the posting process within GP.
- Verify that transactions are recorded in the correct ledger (AR vs AP).
- Process accounts receivable by exporting reports from Sales Force or attaining from controller and uploading into using the Subscription Billing Module in GP.
- Process cash receipts and apply them against invoices in GP.
- Process accounts payable by analyzing different invoices and making sure they are coded correctly and posting them into GP.
- Process invoice payments in GP and paying vendors.
- Reconciling the AR/AP subledger to the General Ledger
- Performing monthly account reconciliations of Balance Sheet accounts.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's degree in finance, Accounting or Business Administration or related field.
- Solid understanding of basic bookkeeping and accounting payable/receivable principles.
- Proven ability to calculate, post and manage accounting figures and financial records.
- Data entry skills along with a knack for numbers.
- Understanding of spreadsheets and proprietary software.
- Proficiency in English and in MS Office (primarily in MS-Excel).
- Customer service orientation and negotiation skills.
- High degree of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment