Collain Healthcare, a business unit of Harris Computer Systems (a subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc.) is the innovation leader in Long Term and Post-Acute Care with multiple patents for the only EHR developed for Skilled Nursing Facility and Senior Housing providers in the value-based care era. Collain is also the only provider in the sector with Interoperability solutions and services that have connected over a million unique patient lives including for Health Plans, ACOs, Hospitals and Integrated Delivery Networks.
We are looking to hire a Sr. SQA Analyst, with strong expertise & experience primarily in Manual Testing (with an ability to work on automation in the future), to work as part of the Collain R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of release.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to have:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 6+ years of professional testing experience in Manual, with ability to work on Automation.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development life cycle, QA methodologies, approaches and processes.
- Strong understanding of the different testing phases within the SDLC; functional validation, regression, integration, system, smoke etc.
- Strong knowledge on Test Cases creation based on functional and non-functional specifications.
- Decent knowledge of Databases and writing SQL queries including, database management tasks like database creation, restoration, backups and running scripts as well as database verification and validation.
- Good knowledge on Identifying, Isolating, and Track Defects throughout Testing.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to work within a team/distributed teams and good organizational skills.
- Agile team, and development process experience (sprint teams, sprints, sprint planning, etc.).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with Automation using open source tools like SeleniumWebDriver/Java/C#.
- Experience with Health Care/EHR.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment