Quantitative Medical Systems (QMS), a division of Constellation Software Inc., pioneered the development of innovative products for renal dialysis treatment and management. Located in Emeryville, CA, QMS is expanding its leadership position in providing state-of-the-art software systems for the healthcare industry. Its software concentrates on dialysis billing, tracking of accounts receivable, associated operations, and clinical management analyses/reporting.
QMS Focus is the most advanced financial and information management software for dialysis providers, and enjoys a market leadership position, with over 2000 clinics currently using it.
QMS Clinical System (QCS) provides the dialysis facility the ability to access essential clinical data, and is seamlessly integrated with QMS Focus to complete charge capture, reducing data entry.
We are seeking a Senior SQA Analyst with significant experience, expertise and interest in both Manual and Automated Testing. The position will work as part of an onshore-offshore QA team, reporting into the R&D Department’s management, and facilitating manual functional & integration testing as well as extending automation capabilities in the future to establish a regression suite exhibiting wide coverage of all the application components. [The ideal candidate must possess the technical tenacity required for test automation of complex applications, while possessing the flexibility to focus on manual testing tasks when departmental goals require to do so].
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5-10 years of hands-on experience in Manual and Automation testing of complex client-server and web-based applications.
- Solid experience and proficiency in manual testing, approaches, planning and execution.
- Strong experience in establishing, managing and maintaining test automation frameworks/ regression suites in Selenium WebDriver, C# or Java. Experience with other automation tools such as Test Complete/QTP is a plus.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Experience in working with TFS environment, and building & maintaining test plans/cases repository in TFS.
- Working knowledge of HTML5/CSS, Java Script, and web technology.
- Working knowledge of Oracle Database.
- PowerBuilder exposure a nice to have.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and a thorough understanding of development and testing methodologies are required.
- A can-do, self-driven attitude.
- Learn and understand business domain/product/requirements.
- Design, develop, execute & maintain manual/automated test cases and test scripts for functional and regression tests.
- Configure and maintain manual/automated testing environments for multiple executions.
- Implement, manage, maintain and improve test automation framework/environment – continuously identify new test cases, to integrate to the test repository.
- Ensure software defects are collected and tracked in a manner consistent with the agreed upon documentation scheme and report defects to the project team as appropriate.
- Maintain up to date QA/Product related artifacts.
- Drive constant improvement in manual as well as test automation practices and knowledge.
- Train and mentor other members of QA team to gain expertise and adoption of Automation practices.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budgets
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment