From point-of-sale to enterprise management, online ordering to restaurant marketing, Granbury Solutions (Client), a division of Constellation Software Inc., has brought together experienced industry leaders to provide our customers with end-to-end technology solutions and superior service. With roots in quick service, pizza, delivery, fast-casual and full service, our solutions are comprehensive and tuned to your unique needs. Our innovative approach to restaurant technology development and implementation enables our clients to maximize their technology dollars and minimize the complexity of managing their operation.
Thrive Point of Sale is the pizza-loving built from scratch restaurant technology solution specializing in Point of Sale, Delivery, Online & Mobile Ordering, Restaurant Loyalty Marketing, and Enterprise Management. Thrive is the next generation of Granbury technologies FireFly POS, DiamondTouch POS, and Vital Link POS.
We are looking for a Senior SQA/Test Automation Analyst, with significant experience and expertise in Automation Testing, to help ensure that our software works flawlessly, delivering more pepperoni into the hands of more people every day.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelors or Masters degree in Computer Science, or related field.
- 3-5+ years experience as a test engineer or SDET Role, testing consumer-facing web applications.
- 2+ years experience with leading test automation tools/frameworks, such as Selenium-based frameworks using Java/JUnit/TestNG.
- Decent understanding and experience of the Java ecosystem.
- Decent knowledge and experience with Object-Oriented programming.
- Decent knowledge of web and mobile technologies.
- Experience with software project management and code control platforms such as Jira and BitBucket.
- Use of continuous integration platforms like Bamboo, Jenkins, or Team City.
- Experience working in an Agile software environment.
- Leadership qualities, proven ability to head up new initiatives and manage complex projects.
- Self-directed and motivated to work independently.
- Passionate about quality, willing to advocate for quality process improvements.
- Stamina and perseverance.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Evaluate and select appropriate automated testing tools.
- Develop, manage, maintain and improve test automation framework/environment – continuously identify new test cases, to integrate to the test repository for multiple versions/releases.
- Develop suites of automated tests that will improve the reliability of our QA process and allow us to release more quickly and more confidently.
- Ensure test coverage of major features and a variety of client-specific implementations.
- Effectively manage cross-platform testing environments including browser farms and mobile environments.
- Effectively test for performance impacts.
- Coordinate with the software engineers and QA team to create test plans and write tests in conjunction with new features as they are developed.
- Sound the alarm and pull the plug on release plans when any tests fail.
- Participate in daily stand up meetings and bi-weekly roadmap planning with the product teams.
- Drive constant improvement of test automation practices and knowledge.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment