CENTAMAN is recognized as a market leader in supplying software systems to the Attractions, Leisure, Tourism, Local Government and Education markets in Australia, North America and Asia. The CENTAMAN system covers a wide range of applications that include venue and leisure center management, ticketing, booking management, point of sale, and access control. Our clients are diverse and include Leisure Centers, Museums, Zoos, Parks, Aquatic Centers, Universities and Government agencies. CENTAMAN is based in Sydney, Australia with offices in Melbourne, Australia and Chicago, Ill.
The position requires the development and maintenance of the CENTAMAN web services, RESTful API and other web-based business critical systems for the Attraction industry.
Candidates for this role are expected to have full stack development experience with the modern Microsoft stack in a highly scaled, service-oriented environment and be enthusiastic to learn and apply their skills. The hired individual will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Build and improve Web services, webstore, RESTful API and third-party integrations.
- Add new features and improve the existing DNN system as well as creating new products.
- Use the latest Microsoft technologies as well as different web framework to achieve the best experience for our customers.
- Working with Scrum Methodologies.
- Assist the team with documenting technical and non-technical requirements.
Required Qualification and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field.
- 3+ years of strong experience with C#.Net.
- Strong previous experience with MVC & DotNetNuke (DNN) CMS.
- Strong previous experience of creating and consuming REST Services using Web API and JSON.
- Strong understanding of deployment, IIS Server, and Windows Services.
- In depth understanding of Payment gateway integration.
- Strong understanding of Object Oriented programming.
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written) and good interpersonal skills.
- Strong working knowledge of version control systems, source gear will be a plus.
- Working experience with Redgate is a plus.
- Strong problem-solving abilities, and ability to pick up and adapt to new concepts quickly.
- Strong ability to follow prescribed development standards and to work as a team player.
- Strong understanding of the complete Software Development Life Cycle, specifically Agile/Scrum methodologies.
Nice to Have:
- Working knowledge of time management tools.
- Working knowledge of sourcegear or team foundation server.
- Previous experience working with SOAP webservices.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Ability to operate under minimal supervision.
The offered role will involve considerable collaboration with the Chicago, Sydney and Karachi teams.
- Work with CENTAMAN's partners to align technical needs and ensure that the product is usable for integrators.
- Collaborate with CENTAMAN customers to ensure that the API and web services meet the needs of the industry.
- Communicate with the wider CENTAMAN development and QA teams to implement:
- Best practices for release management and stability
- Automated and manual testing
- Other technical projects as required
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment