Real Estate Digital (RED), a division of Constellation Software Inc., is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. RED is the newest addition to Constellation Software Inc.’s Perseus-Real Estate vertical, and thus adds another dimension to our enterprise products’ offering, while benefiting from our pre-existing breadth and depth in serving Brokers & Agents all over the US and Canada.
- RED is seeking one strong Data Engineer who will help support and build out the high volume real estate technology products, optimize queries, performance tune stored procedures and build out new schemas as the product grow. Additionally, this role will help with business intelligence, as team rely more and more on data to help drive decisions.
- The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- The team’s initial goals include achieving a successful knowledge transfer and handover from the prior team in India, and to also be capable of digging in and ramping-up without the benefit of overlap with the Indian team, if the role starts after the Indian team has ramped down.
- The team also requires one team member to accompany the Dev Lead, on a 4-6 week trip to the division office in California, for training, acculturation and planning purposes. Only 1 of the team members will be chosen to travel with the Dev Lead, and so those team members joining the team earlier, and having prior international travel history, will be preferred for travel.
Technical Skills Required
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology
- 3-5 years of strong experience of working on database administration, development and Business Intelligence.
- Strong SQL query writing skills with relational databases.
- Strong expertise and experience with performance tuning & optimization of complex queries and dealing with large datasets
- Strong experience in designing and developing business intelligence applications and objects including BI dashboards, rollup reports etc.
- Strong experience in developing and deploying ETL solutions
- Demonstrates excellent interpersonal skills, and works well in a team environment.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication skills to work with overseas team members.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment