Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is a Health and Human Services software company that provides innovative solutions to connect, collaborate and coordinate care, bill, report, and manage services across and amongst Health and Human Services agencies including Public Health, Behavioral & Mental Health, Early Intervention, Foster Care, IDD, Education, Justice & Correctional, Community Providers, and the Patients & Consumers which they serve. Harris Coordinated Care Solutions is part of the HealthCare Group of Harris Computer and Harris Computer is a Division of Constellation Software Inc.
The division is seeking a self-motivated DevOps Engineer who will work collaboratively with our development team, design and implement innovative solutions to improve the development, deployment and management of our product.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department
Required Technical Knowledge and Experience:
- Develop and improve Continuous Integration and Application Lifecycle Management processes.
- Monitor Continuous Integration and work with development to resolve issues with builds.
- Work between various teams within the Development and IT departments.
- Assist IT in the management of the internal network.
- Add new employees to Active Director, TFS and Dynamics CRM.
- Manage deployment of updates to internal environments.
- Participate in a small, experienced, energetic team on a rapid, agile development schedule.
- Work within a small team of individuals to create technical solutions.
- All other responsibilities as assigned.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Knowledge of scripting languages such as Python, Perl
- Microsoft .NET 3.5-5.0 (C#) and related technologies to create custom applications
- IIS Management
- Windows Server Management
- Strong experience with databases such as SQL, MS SQL and/or Oracle SQL
- SQL Server 2012/2014/2016/2017/2019
- Visual Studio 2013/2017
- Enterprise level Architecture Design principles, patterns and standards
- Agile development methodologies including SCRUM
- Version Control and ALM/Project/Work Management solutions
- Continuous Deployment tools and source control such as TFS, Git and SVN
- Software testing (Functional, Performance, and Unit Testing)
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- TFS and Azure DevOps
- SSRS Reports
- Dynamics CRM 2013/365 Customization and Integration
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent plus 2+ years of experience in the technologies listed above
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment