Computer Solutions, founded in Miami Florida in 1978, and a division of Constellation Software Inc., is a full-service software development organization providing solutions for Multi-channel, Fulfillment, Catalog, and Mail Order companies. We specialize in providing Order Management, Catalog Management and Collaboration software for eCommerce, Catalog, and 3rd party Logistics companies, and anyone who needs a Web Store or back-end fulfillment software.
Computer Solutions is looking for a Software Support Representative to fulfill Level 1 & Level 2 support duties out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working from the resource-centre, while collaborating and reporting to the division-based senior team members. The hired individual shall:
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management.
- Resolve user knowledge-caused issues and all other tickets not requiring programming, such as configuration, troubleshooting and software installation issues.
- Monitor incidents, prioritizing and responding as appropriate.
- Document the steps to reproduce errors, and gather the associated data, in order to simplify and optimize the development teams time.
- Ensure ongoing customer satisfaction through timely responses and resolutions.
- Ultimately progress to resolving Level 3/minor bug fix issues, as a nice to have.
- Ideally a Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering, or at least an MIS or IT related Diploma, Associate or Bachelors degree.
- 4+ years of knowledge and experience in supporting enterprise software (preferably with international customers).
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Strong technical investigation and follow-up skills.
- Ability to think outside the box, learn and grasp concepts and details quickly.
- Experience with standard business environment software, such as Operating Systems (e.g. Windows), office word processing and spreadsheet software (e.g. Word, Excel), as well as client care CRM/Support ticket management software.
- Ability to work autonomously as a conscientious, self-driven, learner.
- Interest in evolving ones role/responsibilities, with a steady, long-term focus.
Nice to Have
- Basic knowledge of programming in RPG, or any other programming language, in order to potentially grow to serve Level 3 requirements, in the long-term.
Required Work Shifts: Monday to Friday 6:00/7:00 PM to 3:00/4:00 AM (Pakistan Standard Time)
Contour Software provides exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment