Trapeze North America, a division of Constellation Software Inc., provides enterprise solutions that consider the full 360 degrees of transport. The company has grown its solution portfolio and global presence to become one of the world's leading companies of software solutions and intelligent transport systems. Trapeze Group provides its solutions to public and private transport organizations and authorities across Europe, North America, and the Asia Pacific.
We are looking to hire Junior/Intermediate SQA Automation Analyst (Developer) having experience and expertise in automating windows, web and mobile applications. The hired individual will work closely with the development team, manual testers and DevOps engineers, to ensure the solutions, frameworks, and environments used are meeting the business needs.
The selected candidates will work from Contour Software-Karachi office, as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Education & Skills Required:
Nice to have:
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 2-5 years of professional experience in automation testing.
- Strong knowledge, skills and experience in working with Selenium/MS Coded UI or other testing tools/frameworks/technologies.
- Strong knowledge and experience in working with C# and C++.
- Experience with MSSQL and/or Oracle.
- Experience with SOAP and REST services.
- Experience with HTML5 technologies and frameworks.
- Familiarity with Quality Assurance processes and concepts.
- Familiarity with web security best practices.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Good planning, organization and task management skills
- Must be a good team player
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Good technical writing abilities
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Developer experience with C++, C#, MFC.
- Practical experience with relational databases.
- Web application development experience.
- Experience with mobile automation using Appium, XCTest, Espresso etc.
- Experience with web performance testing.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment