Equivant is a trusted provider of innovative, integrated solutions for the court and justice community. We are driven by a justice system that instills confidence through its processes and is accessible to all citizens. Equivant aims to embrace community while advancing justice and deliver better outcomes to all who touch the justice system. We do this through our deep domain knowledge, modern technologies, and expert services that help promote public and individual safety by informing decisions at every step.
- Will be a talented, self-directed and self-motivated individual with strong technical skills and demonstrated verbal and written skills.
- Must have superior interpersonal skills and experience in working in a team based development environment.
- Will demonstrate strong technical skills on assigned responsibilities and tasks, and produce high quality and reliable code.
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent applicable experience
- Minimum 3 years’ demonstrable experience including:
- Full understanding of best practices and the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Tangible experience in the designing and implementation of high performance, web based applications.
- Strong Java skills and object oriented design experience, including working knowledge of core libraries, design patterns, JSP and servlets
- Strong experience with Bootstrap, JQuery, JQuery widgets, AJAX, CSS, HTML5, JSON
- Strong experience with Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Eclipse, Maven, JPA, EclipseLink, Tomcat, JSP, RESTful Web Services, JUnit, SQL
- Exceptional communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing Bonus [Tenured Employees Only]
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment