Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS) is a leading management software provider for RV, Marine and Trailer dealerships. Innovative software solutions from IDS empower Dealerships with information to effectively manage and grow their business. Our software helps our Dealerships clients to position themselves for growth, financing, acquisition, or IPO. Our customers are among the largest RV and Marine dealerships with Constellation as their trusted technology partner.
IDS’ commitment to dealership software is second to none, with an innovative and exceptional engineering team dedicated to software development and support, and constant enhancements to our solutions. Backed by Constellation Software, we are committed to RV and Marine dealerships and the technology that powers them.
The division is requiring 4 New Grad developers, to get trained and then enhance existing ERP based solutions.
Selected developers would progress from training to apprenticeship, to potentially full time permanent employee roles, working as part of the resource-centre, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- Well versed in Object Oriented design and its implementation.
- Must have good programming, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and understanding of using C#.Net.
- Understanding of web technologies and techniques such as HTML5, CSS3.
- Should be able to work on .Net (WinForms, ASP.NET etc.) and Database technologies (SQL/NoSQL).
- Bright & highly self-motivated.
- Passionate about software development.
- Dependable and committed to continuous improvement.
- Ability to solve problems quickly.
- Ability to multi task and stay organized in a dynamic work environment.
- Attention to detail.
- Maintain a professional manner at all times.
- Confident working in a company environment.
Exciting Benefits we offer
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Profit Sharing Bonus [Tenured Employees Only]
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment