Proceres is a Cultura company that focuses on technology solutions for grain operations to improve their shipping, receiving, binning and freight dispatch processes. Our scale automation tools speed up weighing, grading, unloading and communication while improving accuracy. This enhances productivity, improves customer satisfaction and reduces operational costs.
Cultura Technologies is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
Proceres Solutions is looking for a Strong Senior level SQA professional of 7-8 years’ experience, having significant expertise and experience in testing Mobile – Android and iOS – Native and/or Hybrid Applications, in integration with Enterprise class business applications. Primarily, the position involves manual testing, but having an ability to extend the manual test suite to automated test suite in the future will be considered a plus.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Qualifications & Skills Requirements
- An accredited College or University degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- 7-8 Years of solid professional testing experience (with ability to extend/lead the test team further).
- Solid experience in testing Android and iOS - Native and/or Hybrid Apps, along/integrated with Enterprise class ERP Applications.
- Solid experience in testing Web APIs/SOAP/Restful Services.
- Good relational database skills and SQL knowledge.
- Strong test documentation, test planning, test management, test execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to think outside the box for testing applications.
- Experience with necessary testing tools such as bug/ticket tracking tools/applications, preferably JIRA.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong ability to escalate issues to the relevant teams in a timely manner.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies.
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively.
Nice to have
- Experience and skills with Appium to automate Android/iOS applications is definitely a plus.
- Experience and skills with Swift 4, XCode/XCTest Framework, Cocoa Touch is a plus.
- Experience and skills with automating APIs using SOAP UI or different plugins, etc is a plus.
- Learn company’s commercial software application/Domain from both functional and transactional perspectives.
- Review specifications, design and provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Create and maintain detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans/cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan, and coordinate testing activities.
- Perform extensive manual testing of different versions of Apps and APIs and be able to maintain proper track/documentation.
- Create clear, concise and easily understandable defect reports.
- Provide confidence to the management to roll out releases into production or customers.
- Coordinate/participate in meetings/discussions with the onshore/offshore team on a day to day basis and provide active feedback.
- Participate in any other development activities.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the onshore Managers.
Exciting Benefits we offer
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment