Integrated Dealer Systems (IDS) – a division of Constellation Software Inc., is seeking a Sr. SQA Automation Engineer to join their team at Contour Lahore office. IDS is one of the world’s leading providers of management systems for the RV and Marine industries. Incorporated in 1984, IDS has developed complete dealer management software solutions for over 9,500 users across North America, and has offices in Wake Forest, NC, St. Petersburg, FL, and Toronto, Canada.
We are seeking a Sr. SQA Automation Engineer, who will report to ‘Manager - Requirements & Quality’, and will be responsible for extending the existing QA automation capabilities to establish a regression suite exhibiting wide coverage of all IDS (and Ideal) application components, establish a performance lab to help identify nonfunctional issues & produce recommended environment specifications, and report on the above.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification in Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 5-10 years’ experience in test automation and performance & scalability benchmarking.
- Experience with test automation for Windows desktop, web services, and mobile applications for both functional/regression and benchmarking.
- In depth knowledge of an automated tool, preferably Test Complete and/or Perfecto Mobile, and/or any other similar tool such as QTP/RFT/Selenium etc.
- High proficiency in test case scripting (development background preferred).
- Knowledge of GUI and service based test automation and tools.
- Knowledge of software performance & scalability monitoring and measurement.
- Good working knowledge of SQL Server and technical infrastructure setup & configuration (Windows Server, Linux, Rocket UniVerse, AccuTerm, IIS).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English).
- Identify: Collaborate with Functional and Automation QA Leads to identify test cases that require automation (functional & benchmarking).
- Automate: Collaborate with Automation Lead to plan, design, implement and report on test case automation creation.
- Execute: Execute, monitor, analyze and report on automation results.
- Process: Collaborate with;
- Automation Lead to refine toolset, infrastructure, and reporting for QA automation (both regression and benchmarking)
- DevOps engineer on execution as part of the CI process;
- Tool vendors to resolve issues and close gaps
Nice To Have:
- Working knowledge and experience with VSO/TFS and GIT.
- % of automatable tests that have been automated
- Equivalent Manual Testing Effort (EMTE) automated
- Automation coverage (functional)
- Benchmarking coverage (scalability, concurrency, performance, etc.)
- Velocity (scripting and tool proficiency and domain knowledge)
- %Rework required on a change
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment