AssetWorks is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our market leading suite ofEnterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets.
We are looking for a Quality Assurance/Automation Engineer with experience and expertise in Automation and Manual testing, to work as an extension of the onshore R&D team. The incumbent must have experience in Selenium and C#. He/She will design and manually execute test cases and also implement those test cases into an Automated Test Suite for our comprehensive FleetFocus product, developed in our Spokane Valley, WA office.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design test plans and test cases for Regression and Functional tests.
- Design, implement and script automated tests using Selenium and C#.
- Debug issues in scripts between automation framework and the application.
- Review the Test Suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of these errors, document them in the defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process and regression run results quality.
- Manually execute tests, record results, report defects and report test status.
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 5+ years of Software Quality Assurance experience.
- 2+ years of automation/programming experience, preferably Object Oriented Programming.
- Experience with Selenium and C#.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script, SQL and web technology.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment.
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment
C#, SQL, Oracle, HTML/CSS, java script, Selenium, Microsoft SQL Server, Web Technology