With over 25-years' experience, combined with an innovative team, Travisoft produces feature-rich, flexible benefits administration software solutions covering COBRA, Retirees, Direct Billing, Cafeteria Plans and more. Our Specialized Services team is dedicated to partner with clients for unique needs allowing them to grow their businesses even more. Travisoft is a subsidiary of the Volaris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc. The Position
We are looking to hire a strong Intermediate/Senior SQA Automation Analyst, with significant expertise & experience in Automation Testing, to work as part of the Travisoft R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. Working out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in the US. Qualification & Skills
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 5-10 years of formal QA/testing experience, working on customer-facing enterprise level software solutions.
- Comfortable in managing multiple testing approaches from Automation to Manual testing.
- Strong experience and expertise with Selenium, Visual Studio/C# & N-Unit framework - MUST.
- Experience with Microsoft SQL Server and/or Oracle with the ability to write complex SQL statements.
- Strong familiarity with software lifecycle and quality assurance concepts, testing, approaches, and planning.
- Strong test documentation, management, execution and reporting skills.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Strong communication (written and verbal), organizational & interpersonal skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented agile work environment.
- Knowledge/skills with configuring jobs in Jenkins is a plus.
- Experience with Load Testing is a plus.
Exciting Benefits we offer: Contour Software is committed to provide
- Understand product, domain, and business requirements/priorities.
- Design or develop test plans and test cases for automation tests.
- Maintain and enhance the Test Automation Framework.
- Design, develop & maintain Test Scripts for multiple releases.
- Configure and maintain testing environments for multiple executions.
- Review the test suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of the errors, document them in a defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process, and regression run results quality.
- Responsible for source code control and software release activities for automation framework.
- Participate in product design reviews to provide input on functional requirements, product designs, schedules, or potential risks.
- Contribute to product and process improvements and refinement of QA best practices.
- Perform any other responsibilities assigned by the Lead/on-shore Manager.
exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees. Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents' Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment