Constellation HomeBuilder Systems (CHS) is the leading software vendor exclusively focused on the homebuilding industry. It is North Americas fastest growing and most successful provider of fully integrated construction information management solutions for homebuilders.
Our parent company is Constellation Software Inc. (CSI), a well-capitalized, publicly traded Canadian software company that specializes in vertical market software (www.csisoftware.com). We offer the benefit of working with a medium sized company while enjoying the support and opportunity of being part of a large organization.
We are looking to hire 1 Enterprise Software Support professional, with advanced Accounting Skills, exceptional analytical, verbal and written communication skills, to fulfil support duties, from the Contour-Karachi office, as part of CHS’s global Client Care team.
- Act as the first line of communication with clients, thus focusing intently on customer satisfaction and relationship management.
- Resolve user knowledge-caused issues and other configuration, troubleshooting and software installation issues.
- Answer complex questions on function and usage of products
- Meet all defined service levels for unresolved problems, re-assigns ticket to the appropriate internal/external team
- Apply technical aptitude (operating systems, PCs, printers, remote
- Advises the Team Leader - Customer Care, of sensitive Client situations
- Attend and participates in Team meetings
- Attend CHS product training, as required
- Make recommendations to address problems, improve service and provide improved support
- Develop frequently asked questions (FAQ) documentation
- University degree preferably with specialization in Accounting/Finance
- 3 to 10 years of customer/software support experience (preferably with international customers)
- Understanding of general accounting practices and residential/commercial construction, property management, real estate management concepts/methodologies.
- Sufficient Database/SQL experience, for data corrections, basic queries, and report development guidance to users
- Proficient in MS Windows applications
- Excellent communication skills with clients at all levels from senior executives to accounting clerks and third-party implementers
- An aptitude for caring for Customers and must have the analytical ability to resolve customer issues
- Comfortable managing conflicting demands
- Excellent interpersonal skills (verbal and written)
- Positive team attitude and ability to adapt to a fast pace environment
- Superior analytical skills and works well under pressure
WORK HOURS: 5:30/6:30 pm to 2:30/3:30am (Pakistan Standard Time)
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
- Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic on-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment