A+W, a division of Constellation Software Inc, is the world leading software company for glass and windows producers. We provide a full software portfolio for our customers. Our software covers all parts of our customer processes, like commercial ERP, production planning, CAD, production control, machine interfaces, mathematical optimization. We have worldwide subsidiaries and partners to manage a close relationship to more than 1100 customers on every continent.
We are looking to expand our R&D capabilities and building up an integrated development team initially consist of 2 developers, 1 UI designer and 1 QA, and therefore looking for a Senior SQA Analyst having strong expertise and experience in both Manual & Automation Testing to work on .Net/WPF based enterprise class business application/solution. The development process will run an agile way, so daily scrum meetings will be held together with the team members in Germany.
The successful hire will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Design and execution of manual and automated test procedures.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- To understand the requirement specification.
- Able to create test plan/cases.
- Report bugs and errors to development teams.
- To create & execute test cases (both positive and negative).
- GUI testing, Functional testing, regression testing, Integration testing.
- Knowledge in SQL server (added advantage).
- BSc/MSc degree in computer science, software engineering or equivalent.
- 7+ years of experience in Manual and Automation Testing.
- Experience in Microsoft technologies, programming expertise with C# .NET and WPF.
- Strong experience with GUI, Functional, Regression and Integration Testing.
- Ability to pursue tasks with minimal supervision.
- Awareness of general automation concepts and all types of testing methods.
- Test Automation Tools (Telerik Rad Controls) for WPF, Selenium, Web driver.
- Good knowledge of API Testing, Agile methodology, SQL.
- Knowledge of software application architecture concepts and design patterns.
- Passionate about best practice software development practices and technologies.
- Strong English communication skills.
- Up-to-date with the latest trends, techniques, and technologies.
- Action oriented and ability to avoid getting stuck in analysis.
- Solution Design.
- Leading without leadership responsibility (personal task management).
- Stress resistant, reliable, diplomatic.
- Well-structured working, abstraction capability with logical and analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills.
- Result-oriented team player with a pragmatic approach.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment