AssetWorks is a leading supplier of fleet Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software and implementation services and Automated Fueling Systems in North America, with more than 500 software customers, including private fleet operators as well as City, County, State and Federal organizations that manage large fleets. AssetWorks solutions enable fleet organizations of all sizes to improve maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical transportation assets.
AssetWorks is part of the Constellation Software Inc. (CSI) group of companies - publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange under the ticker symbol CSU.
- A Bachelors degree from an accredited College or University in Computer Science or Information Technology
- Strong proficiency in Java
- 5 - 10 years of experience in software development involving web applications which are based on a commercial relational database (Oracle, SQL-Server, MySQL) is preferred
- Good relational database skills and SQL knowledge (SQL optimization, views, stored procedures, large databases)
- Experience troubleshooting bugs and performance bottlenecks in a production environment
- Experience with business application development
- Familiar with cross browser compatibility and browser debugging
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Familiar with git for source control
- Ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Experience with Agile development methodologies a plus
- Ability to communicate complex concepts and issues effectively
- Excellent inter-personal skills
- Ability to work on a team or individually on special projects
- Code and test to support the current and future functionality of the facilities management product using the corporate product framework.
- Develop custom web forms to specification using web services interfacing to the AiM product.
- Work on custom special projects as assigned
- Troubleshoot and debug defects found by QA
DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENT & PRODUCT DESCRIPTION:
Successful applicants for this position will work as part of a team responsible for development and maintenance of a complex commercial software application, which is used, by large public sector organizations, to manage their facilities and assets.
Some of the exciting benefits of working for Contour, include:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment