AssetWorks is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our market-leading suite of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) software solutions and professional consulting services enable organizations to improve asset management and maintenance practices, streamline operations, and improve accountability for mission-critical assets.
We are looking for an SQA Automation Analyst, who will be responsible for designing and implementing test cases in an automated test suite for our comprehensive M5 Fleet product. The candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Lahore office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
The successful candidate must have excellent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills. S/he must also have the ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced work environment and the ability to work as a team member as well as independently.
Required Qualification/Technical Skills
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute or equivalent experience.
- At least 3+ years of SQA Automation Experience.
- Experience in programming and ability to develop algorithms.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
Preferred Technical Skills
- Programming experience, preferably Object-Oriented Programming.
- Exposure to developing automation frameworks in TestComplete, QTP, Selenium etc.
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Manage and maintain the daily batch run; executing on multiple environments with varied settings.
- Manually execute tests, record results, report test status and record defects for rectification.
- Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
- Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents’ Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment