IDS (a Constellation Software company) is hiring Junior Software Developers. We are looking for talented, detail-oriented and enthusiastic software developers who are passionate about tools and enjoy working with multiple projects and a wide range of technologies.
Working in conjunction with product managers, operations, quality assurance, you will leverage a breadth of technologies including object oriented design and coding, databases, mobile devices & tablets. We are looking for developers who will challenge themselves and others to constantly come up with innovative solutions, who not only know how to solve the problem, but also help define the problems and direction and create value while pioneering new frontiers. This is an exciting, dynamic, and challenging position and we are looking for people with initiative, drive and relevant experience in the industry. This role will require you to work directly with product, design and operations teams to define and implement solutions.The hired employees will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
- Excellent communication skills in English.
- Fresh or upto 2 years experience of development.
- Experience working closely with development, design and business teams to understand business requirements, assess risk, and communicate problem impact.
- Strong object-oriented design and clean code programming experience in C#.
- Strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for large-scale distributed software systems.
- Knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, and operations.
- Knowledge of software engineering & best practices.
- Experience influencing software engineers best practices within your team.
- Experience with distributed computing and enterprise-wide systems.
- Comfortable communicating cross-functionally and across management levels in formal and informal settings.
- Knowledge of Agile or Scrum software development methodologies.
- Knowledge of refactoring code using code analysis, profiling and refactoring tools such as Reshaper, or any other tool
- BS in Computer Science or related field.
Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
Our benefit package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents' Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment