The Division: MAJIQ is a global leader in software for the pulp, paper, and nonwovens industry. MAJIQs industry knowledge, implementation track record, and software technology are unparalleled within the industry. MAJIQ sets the standard for reliability, functionality, and support for software solutions dedicated to the pulp, paper, and nonwovens industry. The Position
We are looking for a skilled and motivated individual to fill the role of Software Delivery and Process Developer. The person who fills this role will support our software development, build, delivery, and support processes.
You will support MAJIQs software development, build, delivery, and support processes with the on-going goal of making those processes as efficient and friction-free as possible. You will do this by implementing automation using best-of-breed tools, techniques, and configurations. You will maintain and extend our existing toolset as well as identify opportunities for improvements that might be gained using third-party open-source or commercial tools.
You will work closely with senior developers and principals on MAJIQs DevOps team as you contribute to the design of new processes. You will also work closely with developers, testers, and technical operations teams as you monitor and analyze the efficiency of our development, CI, and software-delivery process. Responsibilities:
- Provide MAJIQs development teams with tools that improve developing, building, delivering and supporting MAJIQ software.
- Monitor MAJIQs automated build and integration process to ensure correct build execution and facilitate resolution of build and/or release failures.
- Maintain and configure MAJIQs Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery tools and systems
- Develop workflow scripts which facilitate the automation of development and operational processes
- Develop proactive monitoring tools in production to minimize or limit manual intervention and resolution
Technical knowledge and software applications:
- A positive, can-do attitude with excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
- Bachelors degree or a combination of education and experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years experience in C#, Windows Forms development, WCF Web Services
- 2+ years experience in development and operations, or related IT, computer, or operations field
- Strong working knowledge of and experience in SDLC support
- Previous experience with software development, infrastructure development, or development and operations
- Experience with Windows infrastructures, database SQL (MS SQL), CI/CD tools, .NET, Agile workflow methodologies
- Experience with VSTS or other code management systems
- Ability to prioritize between multiple projects and complete them in a timely fashion - and follow up with supervisor on conflicting deadlines and priorities
- Ability to communicate technical information between technical and non-technical audiences to achieve objectives
- Able to prioritize and manage time efficiently
Exciting Benefits: Contour Software is committed to provide exciting learning opportunities, quality of work, and work-life balance to its employees.
- Visual Studio
- Windows Forms Development
- Entity Framework
Our benefits package includes:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees only]
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility
- Professional Development Budget
- Leaves Encashment
- Recreational area for in-house games
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment