Outdoor Power Equipment- OPE is a group within Constellation Dealership. It is recognized as
the leader in business management software for Outdoor Power Equipment dealers. Constellation Dealership provides a suite of market leading Software products designed specifically for dealerships. Over 2,000 dealerships across North America, United Kingdom, Ireland and Africa, rely on one our products to make their dealership more successful. We are a wholly-owned subsidiary of Constellation Software Inc. Constellation Software is a leading provider of software and services to a select group of public and private sector markets. Constellation, manages and builds industry specific software businesses which provide specialized, mission-critical software solutions that address the particular needs of our customers.
We are looking for two Front-End Developer, who will be responsible for designing and developing web and mobile apps, with a focus on performance and usability for OPE initiatives through fast, timeboxed experiments using Angular and Node JS.
- Delivering a cloud based high-performance, easy to use CRM application for mobile and desktop.
- Code, document and unit test.
- Cooperating with the back-end developer in the process of building the RESTful API.
- Participate in the daily scrums, sprint planning and retrospectives, design and code the user stories, unit test your code and commit it into the repository.
- Testing cross-browser, cross-platform, and/or cross-device compatibility for inconsistencies.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Degree in Computer science with minimum of 3 years of experience in web development using Java Script frameworks.
- Deep knowledge of Angular 2+ practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a high attention to detail.
- Understanding fundamental design principles behind a scalable application.
- Good to have – working knowledge of Microservices, AWS/AZURE, Docker, Kubernetes, CI/CD and TDD.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment