AssetWorks, a division of Constellation Software Inc. is an industry-leading provider of technology and consulting solutions for asset and infrastructure-intensive organizations in government, education, utilities, telecommunications, public transportation and the commercial sector. Our powerful fleet management software system - FleetFocus is a comprehensive maintenance management system that aims to address the challenges faced by fleets of all sizes. It was designed by fleet managers for fleet managers with robust features and an easy-to-use interface. FleetFocus tracks all functions related to the maintenance of vehicle equipment, including repair and preventive maintenance (PM) work orders; operating expenses including fuel, oil, and licensing; and billing for equipment usage.
We are looking to hire a Jr. SQA Automation Analyst, who have expertise/experience in automation testing with Selenium and C#. S/hell design and manually execute test cases and also implement those test cases into an Automated Test Suite for our comprehensive FleetFocus product, developed in our Wayne, PA office.
Fresh/New Grads who have a decent technical knowledge and flair to begin their career in QA and Test Automation are encouraged to apply.
The hired candidate will be located and work out of the Contour Software Karachi office, working as part of the resource-center team, as an extension of the division-based R&D department, located in Wayne Pennsylvania (PA).
Qualification & Skills:
- Bachelors degree from an accredited college or university or a certificate from a technical training institute.
- 0-1 year of Software Quality Assurance experience (Fresh/New Grads are encouraged to apply).
- Decent automation/programming knowledge/experience, preferably Object-Oriented Programming.
- Knowledge/Experience with Selenium and C# is a plus.
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS, Java Script, SQL and web technology.
- Working knowledge of Oracle and Microsoft SQL Server databases.
- Strong ability to understand business process and logic.
- Ability to interact positively and effectively in a team environment.
- Decent organizational, interpersonal, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment.
- Ability to work as a team member, as well as independently.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Review and understand Product and Business requirements.
- Design test plans and test cases for Regression and Functional tests.
- Design, implement and script automated tests using Selenium and C#.
- Debug issues in scripts between automation framework and the application.
- Review the Test Suite execution log files for errors, determine the source of these errors, document them in the defect tracking system or fix any issues seen in the automated scripts.
- Enhance the framework and scripts to improve daily runs, continuous integration process and regression run results quality.
- Manually execute tests, record results, report defects and report test status.
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment