Founded in 1983 and welcomed to the Harris family in 2004, Cayenta business unit is the North American leader in technology for medium to large utility clients. We provide innovative end-to-end CIS and ERP solutions that were engineered from the ground up to be agile and seamless, ensuring that our clients have a platform for operational success.
We are looking for a Support Analyst to join our dynamic team of smart, positive, and passionate people who are appreciated for their unique talents and empowered to do their jobs well. We are looking for an individual with proven experience in client service, troubleshooting, and analytics to help us support our Utility Customers product they own. As part of the team, you will work out of the Contour Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad resource Centre while reporting to Cayenta Client Care team in U.S, to troubleshoot and provide solutions for customers while continuously increasing high customer satisfaction. We highly value team members who are able to communicate clearly and concisely, and who work to build a positive and enjoyable workplace.
Experience and Skills required:
- University degree or technical college degree in computer sciences, software engineering, software development or related field.
- 6+years of Customer Service experience.
- Experience delivering solutions and/or services to the electric/water/gas utility industry is preferred.
- Truly excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills. Must be able to analyze information to make independent decisions quickly and effectively.
- Ability to work independently, be flexible, be self-motivated and a team player.
- Able to understand customer perspectives and manage customer expectations.
- Diploma or degree in IT or four years related field experience.
- Familiarity with SQL.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prioritize, investigate, and resolve customer issues related to Cayenta Utilities.
- Provide an outstanding Customer experience with a positive attitude.
- Work with Senior analysts, Development and Remote Technical Services to provide solutions.
- Respond quickly to customer calls and provide frequent updates so customers know their problems are being addressed.
- Ensure issues are logged and up to date using our CRM issue tracking software. Ensure issues that go to development are documented comprehensively and include examples and required logs.
- Create and maintain documentation including an internal knowledgebase, technical documentation and customer Wiki.
Required Workshift: 9:00a.m. 6:00pm (Pacific Time).
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Friendly work environment
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Leave Encashment