Advanced Utility Systems was established in 1997 to provide Customer Information and Billing solutions exclusively to municipal, investor owned and cooperative utilities. Wholly owned by N. Harris Computer Corporation (Harris), Advanced is recognized as its own entity within the organization. Harris in turn is governed by Constellation Software Inc. a publicly traded company on the Toronto Stock Exchange (CSU).
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Nice to Have:
- Bachelors Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong 3+ years of software development experience including web development.
- Strong 3+ years of experience of Front-End development using HTML/HTML5, CSS, JSON, Responsive UI using Bootstrap, DevExpress (DevExtreme) etc.
- Excellent understanding of Object-Oriented Programming.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Exceptionally strong verbal and written English communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Experience with modern web technologies, React, Angular or Vue
- Knowledge of JIRA tools, SVN (Subversion), nUnit,
- Experience with CIS/utility billing or local government ERP software applications
- Familiarity with C#.NET
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment