Real Estate Digital (RED), a division of Constellation Software Inc. is the leading provider of truly integrated technology, media and data solutions to real estate franchisors, brokerages, agents and MLS organizations and associations. We're clear about what we want to do: Innovate in real estate. Not in pursuit of some larger business strategy, but in pursuit of making this industry our industry better. We don't just sell technology. We work closely with clients and partners to identify problems, develop solutions and uncover opportunities.
We are looking for result-oriented, self-motivated QA Automation Analyst who can thrive in a fast-paced environment. This person will be responsible for performing a variety of QA engineering tasks including the design and development of test automation frameworks, coding and executing automated test scripts and web application testing and performance testing. This role requires collaboration with a cross-functional team of Engineers, Product Managers, and other stakeholders, both Onshore and Offshore, to understand the business/product requirements and facilitate the design and development of test automation.
Required Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years of experience in Software Testing, along with solid experience of Test Automation.
- Well versed with testing concepts, methodologies, hands on experience in test design, test execution, test reporting in agile environment.
- Able to review the user stories, acceptance criteria, design test scenarios, test cases.
- Solid experience with Test Automation of Web Applications using Selenium (Java).
- Experience with integrating QA automation as part of a Continuous Integration (CI) process using Jenkins or similar tools.
- Experience working with Load Testing tools such as JMeter.
- Experience working with relational databases and working knowledge of SQL.
- Practical experience using source code control systems, especially Git.
- Hands on experience in IntelliJ IDEA or Eclipse IDE, Ant, Maven or any other building tool.
- Understanding of object-oriented design principles and the Page Object Model.
- Experience with service-based testing of RESTful APIs.
- Familiarity with working in an Agile / Lean environment.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with a proven ability to present information clearly and effectively.
The following duties include, but are not limited to:
- Build, recommend and maintain appropriate frameworks to automate test scenarios.
- Convert manual regression scenarios to automated test cases.
- Ensure that automated tests are integrated and execute reliably in the CI/CD environments.
- Work as a member of an Agile SCRUM team delivering high-quality software in two-week sprints.
- Collaborate with product owners to understand requirements, new features and resolve issues.
- Develop an in-depth level of knowledge of the scrum team's supported products.
- Document software issues and enhancement requests and assist development with concise and detailed steps for duplication of the defects found while performing manual functional, integration, and regression tests.
- Contribute towards team estimation and scheduling process.
- Participate in code reviews.
- Help diagnose, reproduce and test fixes.
- Troubleshoot, stabilize and optimize the existing daily QA automation jobs.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment