Emphasys Software provides an array of software solutions and related services to public housing authorities (PHAs), housing finance agencies (HFAs), local governments, real estate organizations, and financial lenders. Emphasys Software strives to empower and mobilize businesses by delivering a broad portfolio of enterprise software solutions to key vertical markets in the public and private sectors. We address various markets, requirements, and technologies, with a team of professionals that offers years of in-depth expertise to our customers. Our industries include affordable housing agencies, local municipalities, real estate brokers/agents, and financial lenders.
Formed in 2000 through a merger between the two leading vendors of housing software, Emphasys then acquired companies that allowed it to grow into the distinct industries it's composed of today. Emphasys is the largest full-service provider to serve the public housing, housing finance, and redevelopment marketplace. It is also a dominant vendor in the treasury management and real estate markets.
Emphasys is a division of Vela Friedman, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking for 3 Full Stack Developers to work out of the Contour Software Islamabad/ Karachi/Lahore resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Design and implement new features in the Elite ERP system.
- Implement solutions working as a seasoned WPF and C# programmer, writing scalable, reusable, and maintainable code.
- Work closely with other programmers and developers to develop robust software components, integrating the software with other teams.
- Diagnose and fix software problems.
- Perform core code quality efforts including code reviews, unit, and acceptance tests.
Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong UI development background.
- 3+ years' experience of WPF and C#.
- Strong T-SQL and MSSQL database skillsets.
- Understanding of common data formats, file systems, databases.
- Understanding of working with REST APIs.
- Strong understanding of SOLID design principles.
- Ability to implement efficient software to handle large quantities of data.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and challenging environment.
- Excellent teamwork and communication skills.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner.
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment