Harris Affinity is focused 100% on financial solutions for healthcare through integrated or standalone ERP, Decision Support and Revenue Cycle Management software and services. Our Cost Accounting, Contract Modeling, Finance, Supply Chain, E-Commerce, Human Capital Management and RCM services optimize cash flow, streamline operations, reduce expenses and drive accountability to enhance the bottom line of our clients. Our solutions are deployed everywhere from critical access hospitals to large IDNs, including clinics, hospitals and health systems throughout the world.
Harris Affinity is a subsidiary of the Harris group, an operating group of Constellation Software Inc.
We are looking to hire a Senior SQA Analyst, with significant expertise & experience in Automation and Manual Testing, to work as part of the Affinity R&D team to help ensure high quality and timely delivery of releases. The applicant must have a decent experience in building and maintaining test automation framework with open source tool such as Selenium and Java.
Working out of the Contour Software Karachi/Lahore/Islamabad office, the successful hire will collaborate with team members located in the same office as well as those located in the US.
Qualification & Skills
- University degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 6+ Years of Professional Testing Experience, in Automation and Manual, with customer-facing enterprise/business class web applications.
- Design, develop and execute automated scripts using SeleniumWebDriver and Java preferred.
- Strong knowledge on Software Development life cycle, QA methodologies, approaches and processes.
- Strong understanding of the different testing phases within the SDLC; functional validation, regression, integration, system, smoke etc.
- Create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Estimate, prioritize, plan and help coordinate testing activities.
- Basic understanding of SQL and data models.
- Knowledge of AngularJS and the MVC framework is a plus.
- Identify and record software defects.
- Knowledge in performance and security vulnerability testing is a plus.
- Develop, maintain and apply testing processes for new and/or existing products to meet client needs.
- Assist in reviewing requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Track and maintain quality assurance metrics.
- Stay up-to-date with new testing tools and strategies.
- Strong interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Strong aptitude towards business process and logic, as well as an out-of-the-box attitude.
- Ability to perform comfortably in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented work environment, in collaboration with colleagues and supervisors in a multi-cultural distributed team environment.
- Conscientious, self-driven individuals, who take ownership of deadlines and communicate proactively, are strongly encouraged to apply.
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage – Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company provided Lunch/Dinner
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment