Kinetic is part of the Volaris Group. Volaris companies provide specialized, mission critical software solutions to vertical markets globally including: Agri-Food, Asset Management, Logistics, Benefits Administration, and more. Volaris and its publicly-traded parent Constellation Software, Inc. have grown rapidly since 1995 into a major technology company serving over 40 different specialized vertical markets. Constellation is publicly traded on the Toronto Stock Exchange (TSE:CSU).
We are looking for a Software Developer, who will join a team of multi-discipline developers delivering development services to clients. Kinetic encourages working relationships directly with our clients and believe that all developers should be free to communicate openly with clients. The services development team is responsible for development of bespoke work and feature development. The team is dedicated to ensuring great quality work for the benefit of our clients, the successful candidate will need to mirror the team willingness to go the extra distance for our client work
Primary responsibilities include:
- Deliver great quality work for clients and internal stakeholders;
- Work closely with team members with a helpful attitude;
- Share learning and knowledge;
- Be engaged and driven to succeed, improve and assist;
- Be prepared to take part in peer programming or code reviews;
- Show great willingness to improve and develop skills and processes;
- Manage and execute software development projects from beginning to finish;
- Be personable, approachable and easy to communicate with;
- Complete required specifications and/or estimations to a high degree of clarity and accuracy;
- Provide development support to junior team members;
- Communicate openly and efficiently in professional and timely manner to both internal and external stakeholders;
- Develop relations with both internal and external stakeholders to interpret requirements.
- Continuously learn and develop existing skills, technical expertise and domain knowledge.
The chosen individual will work out of the Contour Software Karachi resource center office, as an extension of the division-based R&D department. Desired Skills and Responsibilities:
Exciting Benefits we offer:
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems, Computer Engineering or equivalent technical Degree; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 3+ years of experience of developing web applications using C#, ASP.net and MVC.
- Good understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Knowledge of relational databases and proven experience of Microsoft SQL syntax.
- Problem-solving, debugging and good analytical skills.
- Communication, teamwork and negotiation skills.
- The ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure.
- Good organizational skills.
- Flexibility and adaptability.
- The ability to create and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues and customers
- Business awareness and understanding of business requirements of IT
- A willingness to keep up to date with developments in new technologies
- A commitment to continuing professional development (CPD)
- An understanding of information legislation, such as the Data Protection Act and GDPR
- Market-leading Salary
- Medical Coverage Self & Dependents
- Parents Medical Coverage
- Provident Fund
- Employee Performance-based bonuses
- Home Internet Subsidy
- Conveyance Allowance
- Profit Sharing Plan [Tenured Employees Only]
- Life Benefit
- Child Care Facility [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Company Provided Lunch
- Professional Development Budget
- Recreational area for in-house games [Karachi & Lahore only]
- Sporadic On-shore training opportunities
- Friendly work environment
- Leave Encashment